Diagnostic challenges met with ease
The most advanced member of the renowned CRANEX™ product family is now available.
The new CRANEX™ 3Dx unit extends possible application areas of 2D panoramic and cephalometric imaging to accurate 3D imaging from a single tooth to the entire cranio-maxillofacial region. Two optional large fields-of-view are perfect for diagnostic tasks in the ENT areas. The icing on the cake is the low dose imaging programs with excellent diagnostic values and the Automatic Exposure Setting (AES) in 2D panoramic and cephalometric imaging, as well as in 3D – a world first AES hybrid.
CRANEX ™ 3Dx spans four decades of experience in designing imaging solutions and offers a real diagnostic value.
Top performance for top performers
- Excellent image quality in 2D and 3D needed for accurate diagnosis
- You can choose exactly the right FOV size according to ROI and diagnostic task; no need to over-radiate the patient just to make sure you have the ROI in the image
- Thanks to the SOREDEX® MiniDose solution, you can take advantage of 3D diagnostic data even in dose sensitive cases like children, or reduce the radiation load for the patient during treatment follow-up
- User-definable resolution settings help you to choose just the right dose following the ALARA principle
Ease of use means time-savings in your daily workflow
- ClearTouch™ control panel with simplified selections is located conveniently in the unit column for quick access
- The renowned SOREDEX™ patient positioning system helps your patient to keep still during exposure, which is one of the main prerequisites for good image quality
- The Automatic Exposure Setting (AES) function suggests exposure values based on patient size. Now, as a world first, CRANEX™ 3Dx offers this valuable feature for 3D imaging too.
Versatile options for optimized imaging
- 5 fields of view accommodate multiple application areas in the head and neck region: 5 x 5 cm, 6 x 8 cm, 8 x 8 cm as standard and optional 8 x 15 cm and 13 x 15cm
- The Minidose™ solution (MDS) enables very low dose imaging, e.g. in 5 x 5 cm FOV, effective dose is only 1/5 of a panoramic image! Good image quality can be maintained thanks to SARA™ technology