Aim for the highest diagnostic performance
SCANORA™ 3Dx is a cone beam CT imaging device aimed for contemporary practices that offer multi-specialty treatment services. It helps ENT (ORL) and dento-maxillofacial surgeons to make accurate diagnostics, precise treatment planning for implant, ENT and oral surgery, and efficiently follow up on the treatment.
We’ve built SCANORA™ 3Dx unit with the patient in mind, managing to balance excellent image quality with low radiation doses. The design supports convenient patient positioning and easy workflow. Compared to the sister unit SCANORA™ 3D, the 3Dx offers a greater variety of field-of-view options, from small highlight scans to large, overall head and neck imaging.
- Variety of software options available from Soredex
- Optional CCD – RealPAN™ sensor for high quality dental panoramic imaging, with AutoSwitch™ 2D/3D mode change (no manual sensor change)
Selection of FOV’s for variety of diagnostic tasks
- Six, plus two optional, fields-of-view from 50 x 50 mm to 240 x 165 mm
- Standard and high resolution available for optimizing the protocol according to diagnostic task (ALARA principle)
Low-dose 3D imaging made easy
- Cone beam technique
- FOV and resolution freely selectable according to region of interest (ROI)
- Adjustable mA
- Innovative reconstruction algorithm SARA™
- Pulsed x-ray generation